Click Here to view video tour taken Jan 14 from a quad flown by Javier Nerys.
* Click On Thumbnails For Larger Image. (Images open in same window- use "Back Button" to return).
* Scroll to the right, and down, to see all the thumbnails!
The TRAC flying site has the following amenities on a 10 acre site adjacent to a closed land fill that serves as an over flight area:
-400x50 foot, paved E-W runway
- 350+ foot, grass E-W runway adjacent to the paved runway
- Separate slow-fly area with concrete Heli-pad
- 40 foot covered shelter
- Restroom, water, and electricity!
-Plenty of parking
FIELD PHOTO TOUR & DESCRIPTION
This page was last updated on: April 4, 2019
Visitors are always welcome at TRAC's field when a TRAC member is present.
Typically, the field will be open on the following days and times:
-Tues, Thurs - 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. -Mon through Fri - 5 p.m. until dark -Saturday and Sunday - 9 a.m. until dark
The field may be open any day from 8 a.m. to dark, but most likely during the times above.